The Hayes Team Objective: To provide a full range of customized property management services to owners of residential and commercial properties that result in selecting a qualified tenant, securing the highest rent and insuring the structure/grounds are maintained in a safe and proper condition.
Here's how we can do that for you:
1. Upon completion of inspection, we will make recommendations to the owner regarding competitive monthly rent, and conditions for care and maintenance.
2. Provide a written Property Management contract to clearly define the terms of the management agreement.
3. Advertise and show the property, thoroughly screen each applicant (This includes a full criminal, credit (with FICO score), eviction, check as well as verifying income, past residences and references if applicable), and after conferring with owner, select a tenant.
4. Most tenants search the web when looking for a new home. Advertising is FREE, but we have additional marketing through paid sites whom we've worked for years and get a significant discount that is passed on to you.
5. Maintain necessary and agreed upon utilities while property is vacant. This includes turning utilities on and off into our name while the home is vacant and paying Vendors and utility companies on your behalf.
6. Upon the tenant move in, do a thorough walk thru of the home, take digital and video footage, sign the lease agreement and fill out necessary state required documents. Mail a copy of signed paperwork to the owner.
7. Regularly inspect the house and work with the owner and tenant to insure that the property is being maintained and cared for and that needed repairs are accomplished. We will provide bids if necessary for required repairs to the home and work closely with vendors to see that the job is completed.
8. Collect rent checks and security deposit on owner’s behalf which are kept in a FDIC insured Portland bank. Provide each owner a monthly financial statement. We can also direct deposit your checks directly into your bank account or mail your funds to your address.
9. For your tenant’s convenience we provide a 24-hour day rent drop box; we have a Property Manager on call after office hours, weekends, and holidays in case of an emergency; all maintenance contractors must meet strict standards to ensure the highest quality of work is being done.
10. Hayes Team are licensed Brokers and Property Managers with the Oregon Real Estate Agency with a clean record and ZERO complaints
We can keep maintenance costs under control by having no in-house maintenance, only licensed and insured independent contractors, estimates provided for owner approval on all repairs above the dollar limit set, full documentation by repairmen of any repair caused by tenant negligence or abuse, so that tenants may be held responsible, online and printed support for tenants instructions and recommendations offer preventive maintenance and coordination of common problems over the phone when a repair person is not needed. No mark ups on repair costs!
HOW WE FILL VACANCIES:
Timely placement of qualified tenants is critical to your bottom line. When a 30-day notice is received, we spring into action. You will receive immediate owner notification, professional recommendation regarding rent amount, professional FOR RENT sign placed at the property, all free advertising is immediately started when a notice has been received, comprehensive use of the Internet, including craigslist, rentalhomesplus and many other sites, for maximum National exposure, email notification sent to our waiting list of prospective tenants looking for a property like yours, showings that are flexibly scheduled to accommodate tenants, including weekends, holidays and evenings and a thorough professional lease to safeguard your interests
Drive-by inspections with a written report may be performed. We also produce a complete digital photographic record and video of the property at each interior/exterior inspection at no extra charge. General interior/exterior inspections are conducted when we take over management, when we move tenants in and out, when roommates move out, approximately six months after each new tenant moves in (to get a feel for how they care for the property), and at least annually thereafter. All inspections are standard to our service and are provided at no additional cost to you.
Among other things, we check furnace filters, smoke detectors, CO2 Detectors, grout/caulk, glass and screens, all kitchen and bathroom plumbing, and much more. If a problem is found to exist, we can quickly implement corrective action. Through this policy, we feel that unnecessary repair expenses can often be diminished or eliminated.
We send owner funds with a detailed accounting statement earlier than most Portland management companies on or about the 10th of every month. We can provide you with funds even quicker through direct deposit to your account. Ask about our owner portal through our state of the art software! You can view all of your statements at your convenience! How about the best part... we will send you a 1099 and detailed expense/cashflow statement every January so you don't need to keep track of your expenses. Let us do it for you!
TROUBLE WITH TENANTS:
Having difficulty with a delinquent tenant? We will attempt to resolve the issue or we can work in tandem with our eviction service provider to process an eviction to get possession of your property restored to you. Landlord Solutions works on a flat-fee basis and specializes in evictions. We will serve your tenant the proper legal forms, processing all the necessary paperwork and will even assist in representing you in court if the need arises. As professionals, we constantly strive to provide the most current information, and stay on top of changes in Federal, state and local laws and codes.
We pride ourselves on being extremely competitive with our management fees. Depending on the rental price, how many units and the current market place we charge between $50 to 9% of the rental amount. Pricing may be negotiable. We really prefer to view the home in person so we know that it will be a good fit for us and you. We do NOT charge an additional mark up on repairs, faxing, copying ect. We feel that's what our management fee covers and what you are paying us for.
We consider referrals a huge compliment and gladly offer 2 months FREE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT when you refer your friends and family. Some owners are able to take advantage of this incentive and go months without paying a management fee.
CLICK HERE to Contact us now!