Call 503.349.7082 to learn about our investment package today!
We are your one stop shop for investing and owning without the headaches!
Experience the Hayes Team Difference!
We want to offer you a one-stop real estate resource complete with a wealth of information for ALL of your real estate needs! Search available rental homes, ALL listed homes for sale in and around Portland and a complete list of our preferred vendors! We sell and property manage homes all over Oregon. If you do not see a vendor for the city you are looking for, contact us!
Portland Metro, Newberg, McMinnville, Salem, Albany, Lincoln City- you name it!
Kyle & Michelle Hayes are native to the Pacific Northwest; Michelle was born and raised in Portland, Oregon, and Kyle in Clarkston, Washington. In April 2000 they met at the Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, at of all places, the Chinook Winds Casino. It was love at first sight and they have been by each others side every day since. They married in 2002 on a Cruise Ship and their adventures together had just begun. Kyle became a licensed Broker in 2006 to create the "Hayes Team". They live in Tigard, Oregon a suburb of Portland and have 3 beautiful daughters and a son. For fun, the Hayes Team likes to BBQ on their Traeger for family and friends, take their kids hiking on the gorgeous trails Oregon has to offer, golf as much as possible and head to their beach house in Lincoln City, OR.
MICHELLE HAYES, Principle Broker, CRIS, Certified Short Sale HAFA Specialist -Michelle started in the real estate business working in customer service at Pacific NW Title in 1997. After moving on to work for 2 top producers in the Beaverton area Michelle became a licensed Realtor at Equity Group (later Remax Equity Group). She was offered a position at Jim McNeeley Real Estate in 2002 and made the switch to work both Property Management and Real Estate Sales. Michelle is the office manager overseeing the property management department of 800 single family homes as well as one of the top sales agent at the firm. She is also a Certified Residential Specialist (CRIS), HAFA Short Sale Certified, Multi-Million Dollar Producer and very involved in the real estate community.
KYLE HAYES, Broker - Kyle came on board in 2006 from a semi-conductor background. Kyle loves to work with property owners and likes the challenge of the rental side of the business. His extensive first hand knowledge dealing with tough and sometimes legal situations makes him an excellent resource for any of your day to day property management questions. Kyle holds a Brokers/Property Management License in Oregon. The Hayes Team also holds a NARPM membership through McNeeley RE.
For fun, the Hayes Team likes to hang out with their 3 daughters, take advantage of the gorgeous hiking trails Oregon has to offer, golf as much as possible and head to their beach house in Lincoln City, OR.
A word from the Hayes Team- "We know there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to get a hold of your property manager or Realtor. We believe communication is crucial in this business and offer our services 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Let us show you how easy the "landlord" business really can be!"
Call the Hayes Team to get an edge on your future today!
Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to get in touch with the Hayes Team today! 503.349.9789 or 503.349.7082
Dream it. Find it. Love it!
I’ve had Kyle managing my rental in Portland since I moved to Montana about eight years ago. We have had a couple issues with renters but Kyle has always been right there to take care of things. He will always keep a line of communications open to help make any joint decisions needed. As far as tenant screening, I feel Kyle and his team, have always done the best possible. Sometimes applicants have a way of telling you what you want to hear. That being the case, I feel Kyle and his team have always been very thorough in their screening process. We have, by way of open communication, always made this a joint decision. I have been fortunate in having a couple long term tenants. I do not have any hesitation in recommending Kyle and his team.
- Steve Reifenrath
My husband and I recently changed management companies. We were dissatisfied with our last company and started asking around for recommendations. Kyle and Michelle's name came up a few times. We are so grateful to have them represent us. They have made the entire process seamless and effortless. We no longer worry about what is going on with our tenants. We know now that we have a company that is looking out for our best interests and the best interests of the tenants. Great people and wonderful to work with.
- Donald and Elke Moore
I would highly recommend Michelle and Kyle for your realty needs. I have worked with them in buying and selling two houses. They have provided excellent advice and information on prices, areas to look and options to consider. They are very detailed and thorough with getting paper work and following through with things. I am currently renting a house with them and feel that I am in good hands. They offer a good rate and take care of all the paperwork and details.
- Matt Bauer
I recently bought a home and needed to sell my Townhome FAST, so as not to pay on two homes at the same time for long, as I was worried about! I listed with Michelle Hayes and she marketed my home to sell, I had a lot of traffic and my Townhome went pending within 3 weeks on the RMLS. Michelle is professional and pleasant to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a realtor. She has proven herself in a down market well! My transaction went quickly and smoothly. Thank you, Michelle!
Can’t sell your home & have been thinking about renting it out instead?
Have you thought about renting out your home but don’t know how you would even get started?
Tired of managing your property yourself & thinking a professional management company may be the way to go for your investment and future?
“The Hayes Team” has been working with buyers, sellers and property owners for 15+ years in the Portland Metro Area! Our 185+ unit portfolio includes single family, town-homes, condos and multi-unit complexes all around Oregon! We are investors ourselves and understand the ups and downs that come with owning income property. That’s why we customize our services to meet your needs, helping to make the rental process worry and hassle free!
There are no guarantees on when a house can be rented, but a good property manager can take certain steps to increase the probability that your property will be rented quickly to good tenants at the highest possible rent. Our mission is to market your home effectively and efficiently, to get maximum National exposure, while keeping your costs minimal. (or even Free!) We are open 7 days a week with a full time team here to help! Unlike most property management companies, we don’t make a dime until you approve qualified renters for your property! We look forward to working with you!
Our firm has been in business since 1967, manages over 800 units in it's portfolio and has been managing residential properties in Oregon for over 30 years! The Hayes Team performs this management service for nearly 190 single family, commercial, multi-unit and small apartment communities all around Oregon.
We ARE your full service real estate company!
Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to get in touch with the Hayes Team today! 503.349.9789 or 503.349.7082
OUR OBJECTIVE: To provide a full range of customized property management services to owners of residential and commercial properties that result in selecting a qualified tenant, securing the highest rent and insuring the structure/grounds are maintained in a safe and proper condition.
HERE’S HOW WE CAN DO THAT:
1. Upon completion of inspection, we will make recommendations to the owner regarding competitive monthly rent, and conditions for care and maintenance.
2. Provide a written Property Management contract to clearly define the terms of the management agreement.
3. Advertise and show the property, thoroughly screen each applicant (This includes a full criminal, credit (with FICO score), eviction, check as well as verifying income, past residences and references if applicable), and after conferring with owner, select a tenant.
4. We’ve worked with our advertisers for years and get a significant discount that is passed on to you! We work directly with www.rentalhomesplus.com to market your home on a National level through other top sites like www.apartments.com, google and more! Your home will also be featured on our website at www.hayesteam.com, www.mcneeley.com , www.craigslist.com , & www.Postlets.com.
5. Maintain necessary and agreed upon utilities while property is vacant. This includes turning utilities on and off into our name while the home is vacant and paying Vendors and utility companies on your behalf.
6. Upon the tenant move in, do a thorough walk thru of the home, take digital and video footage, sign the lease agreement and fill out necessary state required documents. Mail a copy of signed paperwork to the owner.
7. Regularly inspect the house and work with the owner and tenant to insure that the property is being maintained and cared for and that needed repairs are accomplished. We will provide bids if necessary for required repairs to the home and work closely with vendors to see that the job is completed.
8. Collect rent checks and security deposit on owner’s behalf which are kept in a FDIC insured Portland bank. Provide each owner a monthly financial statement. We can also direct deposit your checks directly into your bank account or mail your funds to your address.
9. For your tenant’s convenience we provide a 24-hour day rent drop box; we have a Property Manager on call after office hours, weekends, and holidays in case of an emergency; all maintenance contractors must meet strict standards to ensure the highest quality of work is being done.
10. Hayes Team are licensed Brokers and Property Managers with the Oregon Real Estate Agency with a clean record and ZERO complaints
How we keep your maintenance costs under control:
1. No in-house maintenance, only licensed and insured independent contractors
2. Estimates provided for owner approval on all repairs above the dollar limit set
3. Full documentation by repairmen of any repair caused by tenant negligence or abuse, so that tenants may be held responsible
4. Online and printed support for tenants instructions and recommendations offer preventive maintenance
5. Coordination of common problems over the phone when a repair person is not needed
HOW WE FILL VACANCIES:
Timely placement of qualified tenants is critical to your bottom line. When a 30-day notice is received, we spring into action. You get:
1. Immediate owner notification
2. Professional recommendation regarding rent amount
3. Professional FOR RENT sign placed at the property
4. All free advertising is immediately started when a notice has been received
5. Comprehensive use of the Internet, including craigslist, rentalhomesplus and many other sites, for maximum National exposure
6. Email notification sent to our waiting list of prospective tenants looking for a property like yours
7. Showings that are flexibly scheduled to accommodate tenants, including weekends, holidays and evenings
8. A thorough professional lease to safeguard your interests
Drive-by inspections with a written report may be performed. We also produce a complete digital photographic record and video of the property at each interior/exterior inspection at no extra charge. General interior/exterior inspections are conducted when we take over management, when we move tenants in and out, when roommates move out, approximately six months after each new tenant moves in (to get a feel for how they care for the property), and at least annually thereafter. All inspections are standard to our service and are provided at no additional cost to you.
Among other things, we check furnace filters, smoke detectors, CO2 Detectors, grout/caulk, glass and screens, all kitchen and bathroom plumbing, and much more. If a problem is found to exist, we can quickly implement corrective action. Through this policy, we feel that unnecessary repair expenses can often be diminished or eliminated.
We send owner funds with a detailed accounting statement earlier than most Portland management companies on or about the 10th of every month. We can provide you with funds even quicker through direct deposit to your account. Ask about our owner portal through our state of the art software! You can view all of your statements at your convenience! How about the best part... we will send you a 1099 and detailed expense/cashflow statement every January so you don't need to keep track of your expenses. Let us do it for you!
TROUBLE WITH TENANTS:
Having difficulty with a delinquent tenant? We will attempt to resolve the issue or we can work in tandem with our eviction service provider to process an eviction to get possession of your property restored to you. Landlord Solutions works on a flat-fee basis and specializes in evictions. We will serve your tenant the proper legal forms, processing all the necessary paperwork and will even assist in representing you in court if the need arises. As professionals, we constantly strive to provide the most current information, and stay on top of changes in Federal, state and local laws and codes.
We pride ourselves on being extremely competitive with our management fees. Depending on the rental price, how many units and the current market place we charge between $50 to 9% of the rental amount. Pricing may be negotiable we really prefer to view the home in person so we know that it will work for us and you. We do NOT charge an additional mark up on repairs, faxing, copying ect. We feel that's what our management fee covers and what you are paying us for. We consider referrals a huge compliment and gladly offer 2 months FREE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT when you refer your friends and family. Some owners are able to take advantage of this incentive and go months without paying a management fee.
For a printable version of the Hayes Team basics above and to learn more about our marketing and bookkeeping software CLICK HERE
Still have questions?
Contact us NOW for your FREE property analysis & to schedule your FREE consultation!
Request More Information
We look forward to working with you! If you'd like additional information about our programs, fee schedules, and references, please complete the following form and we'll email it to you right away. ~ Kyle and Michelle
Michelle Hayes, CRIS
Principle Broker/Property Manager
o. 503.292.8125 x103
o. 503.292.8125 x102
Proudly affiliated with
503.292.8125 f. 503.292.4597 t. 888.626.3353 www.mcneeley.com
1519 SW Marlow Avenue Portland OR 97225